• Qc1011TM and Qc1111TM manual start controllers (depending on models)
• 4 poles main circuit breaker
• Earth leakage protection and earth pin
• Integrated forklift slots and lifting beam
• Dual stage heavy duty airfilter with safety cartridge
• Dual stage fuel filter with water separator
• Sound attenuated and rugged galvanized steel enclosure
• External drain points
• External fuel fill cap
• Spillage free frame (110% containment)
• Big doors & service plates for superior accessibility
Specifically developed for the construction and general rental industries, the QES range is easy to use and straightforward to maintain. It’s the practical predictable power choice, even for the most demanding work sites.
Standard features include a spillage free frame and a 500 hour service interval.
Options, such as manual oil drain pump, connection to an external fuel tank, site or road trailers, can be added to fully match your construction site needs.
Images are for illustration purposes only. Information provided may be subject to change.
• Battery charger
• Battery cut-off switch
• Coolant heater
• Sockets panel
• Qc2111 AMF controller (Upgrade only available for Qc1111TM)
• Insulation monitoring relay
• Manual oil drain pump
• External fuel tank connection (EFT) and quick couplings
• Cold start
• Frame with integrated long autonomy fuel tank
• Skid frame
• Site and road trailers
• Special color