The Atlas Copco QAS diesel generator range represents a new level of efficiency for generators. This range of generators offer easy installation, high performance, maintenance efficiency and reduced noise. The QAS 80 has 80kVa of power and 19L/h (100% load) fuel consumption.
QAS portable diesel generators are are designed to be moved regularly. Whether that be a few metres or hundreds of kilometres, you can be assured of their easy, safe movement capabilities and guaranteed performance, even in the harshest conditions.
This makes the QAS perfect for rental applications and heavy duty construction use.
When you need power, maybe a single generator is not always the most efficient solution. Does the application load vary? Do you need prime power for long term projects on a remote site? Do you need a semi-permanent installation that can be upgraded or downgraded?
When you need power, maybe a single generator is not always the most efficient solution. Does the application load vary? Do you need prime power for long term projects on a remote site? Do you need a semi- permanent installation that can be upgraded or downgraded?
A Modular Power Plant (or paralleling multiple generators) is the efficient solution if you answered yes to any of the above questions. Simply, this is a configuration of generators working together.
We have developed a unique Power Management System (PMS). The PMS system enables the optimisation of fuel consumption and expands the generator’s lifetime. PMS manages the quantity of generators running in parallel with load demand, starting and stopping units in line with increases or decreases in load. In this way, the load on each generator remains at a level which optimises fuel consumption. It also eliminates the need for generators to run with low load levels, which can cause engine damage and shorten the life expectancy of the equipment.
• Qc1103 island mode (remote start) digital controller
• 4 Pole breaker with B-curve
• Earth leakage protection
• Dedicated socket compartment
• Emergency stop
• 1-side serviceability (control panel side) through big access doors and panels
• Access to alternator (AVR and diode bridge)
• Full access to engine
• Direct radiator cleaning access
• External drain points access
• Plug and play cable connection
• Pass through cable path, natural bend and strain relief
• Plexi cover for terminal board protection
• Integrated lifting structure with single elevation point
• Sturdy multidrop base frame with integrated forklift pockets
• 110% self containment
• High cooling performance radiator with ParCOOL for 100% prime power operation
• Sound attenuated and rugged galvanized steel enclosure
• Decreased service downtime due to heavy duty fuel filtration system with water separator
• Extend engine life time because of Dual Stage Air Filter with safety cartrige
• Oil drain pump
• Lockable external fuel filling point
• Qc2103TM (AMF controller)
• Qc4003TM (Paralleling applications controller)
• Dual frequency with switch
• Insulation monitoring relay
• 3-phase sockets configurations (dedicated frequency)
• 1-phase socket 16 A (RIM, PIN or CEE version)
• Neutral EDF
• PMG alternator
• Battery charger and battery cut-off switch
• Coolant heater
• Multi voltage variant with voltage selector
• Quick couplings for external fuel tank connection
• Frame with integrated long autonomy fuel tank
• Undercarriage adjustable towbar with brakes
• Towing eyes
• Refinery equipment (spark arrestor and air shut off valve)
• Cold start (synthetic oil filling)
• Cold flow (fuel additive)
• Custom colors